VASTU FOR GUEST ROOM
According to Indian culture, it is important to welcome and honor the guest in the best possible way. They should be entertained in the manner that they leave the home happily and wish to visit again. They are compared to God and thus their presence brings happiness to the life of the residents. There are certain guidelines stated by Vastu that are needed to be followed while designing the Guest room.
- The guest room should not be to the Southwest of the house because the direction is used for the room for the head of the family.
- The guest room should be in the North West direction of the house.
- It can also be constructed in the South direction, but consulting a Vastu expert is a better choice.
- If the guest room is to the North then the bathroom can be constructed in the Nairuthi corner.
- If the room is in the North the windows should be on the northeast corner, towards the North direction, or can be in the West direction as well.
- If the room is in the South corner then windows should be on the Southeast wall.
- In regards to door Northeast door facing east direction, southeast door facing south direction, Northeast door facing North direction, and northwest door facing west direction are all good choices.