VASTU FOR HOSPITALS
Hospital is a place that provides medical services to society. These types of institutions should be constructed according to the principles of Vastu. So that the deceased persons could have a speedy recovery. Both doctors and patients are benefited. Hospitals get fame and name.
The land for the hospital should be square or rectangular as this kind of land gets magnetic force. The land which produces positive energy and the magnetic force is very auspicious. The size of square land should not be bigger than the 2:1 ratio as it reduces the effect of magnetic force. The main building of the hospital should be in the South-West direction. The front part of the hospital should be made in such a way that it should face the east or north direction. Hospital gets famous very easily.
If the entrance door of the hospital is kept in the East and North direction it is very beneficial. The arrangements of tube wells and bore wells should be done in lshan Kona of the hospital. A fountain, pond in the north or east direction of the hospital brings progress and enhances the reputation. Hospital gets recognition at the international level the slope of the land toward the North or East” side is beneficial. The Northeast part of the hospital should be kept open. The South and West directions are beneficial for the construction of hospital buildings. The centre part of the hospital should be kept open and clean.
Important Vastu Tips for Hospitals:
- Operation-theatre should be in the West while lying on the stretcher, the patient’s head should be on the south side. The doctor should operate facing the East or North or west side but never to the south side.
- The slope of the flooring should be towards the North, East or Northeast sides.
- The middle portion of the hospital should be open to the sky. In case of any roof, the ventilated roof should be 2 ft. to 3 ft. higher than the top floor roof.
- It should face the East possibly and the entry should be in the East or Northeast.
- An emergency case or serious case should never be kept in the South-West corner room. The patient should be kept in North-West.
- The racks for medical books and medicines should be in the South or West.
- Parking should be done on the East or North sides.
- Drinking water should be kept in the Northeast.
It is very important to check the Shape, Energies, and Vibrations of the land, we are planning to build the Hospital on. After finalizing the land, we must follow the Vastu Guidelines for Making Drawings / Maps of the Hospital. We must follow the Vastu principles while planning all the rooms, Operation Theaters, Consultation Rooms, Owner Room, Other Rooms, Main Entry of the Hospital, Reception, etc.
In many cases we have seen that the Hospital is not generating any profits, Doctors are not happy there, Patients are not recovering well, cases coming in the hospitals are going worst, Hospital is not performing well, etc. It is due to the negative Vastu of the Hospital.
If you are looking for the Best Scientific Vastu Consultant for the Hospital, then you can Contact Dr. Kunal Kaushik Scientific Vastu Consultant and Expert, Dr. Kunal Kaushik provides On-Site and Online Vastu Services Worldwide.