VASTU FOR CHILDREN ROOM
When it comes to children parents are mostly concerned about their success in life and career. They want to assure that their children do not put themselves into bad habits and become idol citizens. Vastu and directions of their rooms may have a vast impact on their lives. There are a few guidelines to help in the construction of the children’s room:
- West is the most preferable direction for the construction of children’s room.
- The bed should be in the southwest portion of the room, it gives them sound sleep, and the head towards the south or east direction brings peace of mind.
- The door of the room should not face the bed.
- southwest direction is suggested for furniture.
- The furniture should be at least 3” away from the wall.
- Cabinets should be placed in the West or South direction.
- Do not place any mirror in front of the bed.
- The study table should be facing North, East, or North-East.
- The study area should be clean to ensure concentration and new ideas.
- Brush the room with blue or green hues to add freshness in the room.
- Doors are best in East or North directions.
- The green color is best suited in the children’s room as it symbolizes peace and freshness and thus increases brainpower.